Saturday, December 8, 2007



We had a great Thanksgiving day this year! Eric took Alyssa and Braden to a park in our neighborhood and played football with some of the men in our ward. Cambree, Hailey, and I ran the 1 mile fun run at Red Mountain Park. This was Hailey's first year to run, I was so proud of her, she did great and was anxious to get her t-shirt afterward! Cambree of course left us in the dust, she is a good runner with those long legs! I am happy to report that 7 months pregnant I still passed a few other runners and did not finish last. I had a great time with the girls that morning, our family sure worked up big appetites for all of the yummy food that day!

5 comments:

Audie and Candice said...

Very cute! Good job Cambree and Hailey!

Sonda Bryce said...

You rock! Passing people while you were running??? Seriously!

Alyssa said...

Cute blog! It'll be WAY fun to see what's going on in the "red neck" family!
WAY to go on the running!! I can't run even when I'm not prego! ha ha

clavaka said...

You look great pregnant! Way to go on the run. I look at your weather and the sun and think oh how I miss AZ weather. Can't wait to see pics of the new baby - Jan right?

Laura said...

I'm so glad that your kids went with Eric that morning so Rocko could have someone to play with. Also thanks for making the rest of us look lame for just sleeping in that morning!