Friday, June 27, 2008

Mid-Life Crisis?






So, I think this is part of my mid life crisis. It made me feel pretty good that being 30 and haveing birthed 5 kids I could still do a back flip on the trampoline! I know this will not last much longer so I had Eric capture a kodak moment so I can look back and say, "see what I used to be able to do?" However, after looking back at the pics, I realized it's not really a back flip but a back hand spring with no hands! Oh well, it still makes me feel like a kid!














6 comments:

erinparents said...

YOU ROCK! I couldn't even do that when I was 12! LOL I forgot to tell you that we have a blog now. thegarner4.blogspot.com
Lucy :)

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

That's great! Way more adventurous than me. I never wanted to even do that when I was little! I guess you can say I am just a scaredy cat!Props to you!

Becky said...

Okay, so you're Brendon's hero because he wants to know how to do a flip on the tramp. . . you'll have to show him sometime :)

Suzanne said...

Holy cow Brooke! You are awsome!

Laura said...

You are one cool mom! It's nice to know you still have hops.

Also thanks for the milk tip. I got about 15 of those suckers and they are all shoved in various places in the fridge and freezer.

David and Meredith said...

Impressive!
I've never been able to do a back flip. David, on the other hand, is a flippin' fool. Luckily our kids take after him. It's not that I'm not coordinated, I'm just a big weenie and I don't dare. You're a brave woman. I'm jealous! - Meredith