Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rocky Point

Theres nothing like shopping in Mexico!
BFF's ;)

Handsome Boy!


Staying busy in the sand

Ryan, Cambree, and Sydney-Snorkeling fools!




The BOYZ chillin' in the shade on the beach


Our family LOVES to go to Rocky Point!!! It dawned on me our last trip that we never have taken a family picture on the beach. This year we attempted it! Thanks to Jessica Ball for taking pictures and her assistant Nathan who worked like crazy to try and get everyone to look at the camera at the same time (what a concept)! In the kids defense the sun was right in our eyes. Some of our favorite things about Rocky Point:

1. Chicken Hut, need I say more?!!!!
2. Snorkeling, Eric is teaching Cambree and Hailey to snorkel and they love it!
3. the sand is the babysitter
4. catching little sea creatures in the tide pools

5. Hangn' out with friends and family, doing a whole lot of nothing

6. Venders on the beach- this year we discovered Mangos on a stick!

7. Just relaxing with my little family! :)







7 comments:

gray-gang said...

Rocky Point?!?! I am so jealous!! You forgot to add to your favorite count down list...getting a parasite from the taco shop Brian and Eric went to after all the "good" ones were closed!:) How about have the sewage back up in the hotel room and having the whole week smell like poop...good times, good times! We have got to plan another trip together! I love Rocky Point!!!

Becky said...

thank you for getting something besides my pic on your blog . . . . :) love ya babe

Michelle Devine said...

Your family looks good. Everyone is so big. I stumbled along your blog through a big chain. Not quite sure how but glad I did. Hope you guys are well.

Heather Roche said...

Those pictures are great. We had a great time hanging out with everyone. What a Blast!

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Looks like tons of fun!

Tom and Joanne Asburry said...

Sunny Days! Dad and I want to go. Looks like a blast.
Mom

erinparents said...

Brooke! I'm jealous too! Jim and I have never gone, but we want to! ....Wow I can't believe how grown up your kiddos are getting! Lucy :)