Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's about time!

While most people are posting their first day of school, I am just getting around to the 4th of July! Maybe by Halloween I will post the first day of school. We had a blast (as usual) with ALL of Erics family in Heber for the 4th. This year his cousins that live in Heber took on the HUGE job of getting shirts made for all of us. It was so much fun to have matching shirts and be recognized as part of the family. These are pictures of us waiting for the parade, the sun was soooo bright until after the parade, then the clouds moved in and the temp. dropped to the mid 60's! What a great day! Thank to the Baums, and Halls for putting up with us!
The sun was killing this poor girls eyes, the things she does to make mom happy! Lately Cambree looks so grown up, it's killn' me!

SUPER STAR!!!!


So lately Alyssa feels the need to pose for every picture, usually this is her choice....don't know why. I'm just glad it's her index finger that is alway sticking up!



Braden is like his mama....this is how he looks if he has to wake up before 9 a.m.!




Love this baby boy....he is always happy!






6 comments:

Becky said...

Your family is looking fabulous!

gray-gang said...

I love these pictures! Your kids are so beautiful! looks like tons of fun!

Sonda Bryce said...

So I grew up in Flagstaff with some Baums and my maiden name is Hall... Talk to me. PS the girls look so dadgum cute! HA! I didn't even cuss. :) and you know how I feel about Grady boy! xoxo

MeerkatBwama said...

What a beautiful family you have. I didn't know you had another boy to carry on with the "Garner" name. The girls have grown so much I hardly recognize them and the boys look like Eric when he was little. I am so proud of all of you. You Aunt Rosie loves each and every one of you.

Ben and Maggie said...

Cute kids! Hey our blog is www.bloggingwiththebowles.typepad.com

Heather Roche said...

I love all of the matching shirts. And your children are so precious!