Wednesday, September 3, 2008

WARNING....

If you leave your kids at my house, I will not actually "watch" them!
Alyssa, Braden, Blaise, and Emily plastered themselves and my wall in the time it took me to take a quick phone call. O.K., so maybe there is no such thing as a quick phone call at my house, I should have known something was wrong because the kids were so quiet outside. It was not until Emily came into my house and stood on my CARPET that I found out what they were up to! With the words that followed when I saw her standing on the carpet, it's a good thing Sonda was the one on the phone!:) I thought it would be punishment to spray them down with the hose, however, with this rowdy crowd I should have known better, they thought it was the most fun they had all day!


2 comments:

Sonda Bryce said...

It is almost worse than I imagined! But the looks on their faces are priceless! By the way... wanna watch Ryan sometime? :)

Becky said...

what can I say? shocked, appalled . . . when do you want them this week?