Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Granny and Papa"

I found out that my cute little hillbilly grandma and grandpa Asburry in Georgia who I love more than life itself, have been looking at my blog. That gives me good reason to update my blog! Hope you enjoy the pictures of Grady. You need to have Christina show you how to make a comment! :) Grady now has 6 teeth, 4 on top and 2 on the bottom. He had a heck of a time teething but even when he is crying we still think he is soooo cute!
This is when our little Grady man started crawling, he is 7 months old in these pictures! Now he knows how to go up the stairs. We are still working on teaching him to go down the stairs without getting any new bruises!




3 comments:

Kiera said...

Hey Brooke I just saw you have a blog! It's adorable, you have the cutest little kids! You're baby is getting so big, he is so cute!!

Tom and Joanne Asburry said...

Grady,
You are the cutiest little muppet ever!
Love,
Grandparents Asburry

Heather Roche said...

Grady is absolutely adorable. He is such a sweet baby. I feel for you during the teething time though. Good Luck