Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ahhhhhh.....Vacation

Eric and I both had time off while the kids were home from school, we had many great and wonderful projects planned to accomplish around the house, but instead we enjoyed sleeping in, playing games, watching movies, and a couple of trips to the zoo. Our zoo pass has been one of our best investments! We went to the Phoenix zoo and then found we could use our pass at the Tucson Zoo, I'll post pictures of that later.....maybe!
This poor boy can't go too long without a snack, I can't wait until he's a teenager!

Poser!


Who can resist Grady-man?!








2 comments:

gray-gang said...

poBrooke, your kids are getting so big! When do they go back to school? Lets do lunch with Velvet, we will meet half way...what day is best? It has been way too long! Email me and lets make plans!!

Becky said...

I think it's funny that as soon as Braden walks in my door he needs a snack.