Monday, March 31, 2008

Chug! Chug! Chug!


Alright, so this is the result of spending an evening with the Garner family! We had some friends (the Smiths, the Albrechtsens, and the Roches) over the other night, these fine Hoochies are all in the RS presidency. Since we did more socializing than anything else at our last meeting I thought it would be a good idea to get the socializing out of the way before our next meeting. The night ended with Becky (the big bad president) chugging the Dr. Pepper! Good times, good times. I'll probably be released after this post!;)

11 comments:

The Lowes said...

Keep dreaming about that release Brooke! :) Looks like tons of fun!

Tom and Joanne Asburry said...

Brooke,
Fun update! Quit using the word Hoochie... people will question your upbringing!
Love,
Mom

Alyssa said...

send me that pic...i need it

Becky said...

I don't want to know why you need that pic . . . . next thing I know I'll be in an office in front of Bishop with a picture of me swigging a jug of JB.

Laura said...

Good try Brooke, but you're gonna have to do ALOT better than that to get released! You forget that we're sister stakes with AJ.

Louisa said...

That is a nice blackmail picture. I'd hang onto it for future use! Looks like it was fun!

McCabe Family said...

Nothing like a good old Mormon bash. I loved your mom's comment about the word "Hoochie". Too funny. I bet you could do some editing of that picture with a little cut and paste and get released before Sunday.

Heather Roche said...

Seriously Brooke-you know if you keep doing stuff like that you will be in forEVER. It's one of those things-like you are supposed to be learning and getting better, THEN you get released. Then again, maybe not. Either way, it was a fun time!

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Hey Brooke and Eric I Just wanted to say hi! I'm glad I came across you guys! Come visit my blog and let's keep in touch!

Ben and Maggie said...

Hey! I just found your blog! Ours is www.bloggingwiththebowles.typepad.com

Suzanne said...

How fun! What a blessing to have such good freinds in the ward to serve with. I hope that you had a Happy Mother's Day!