Tuesday, March 4, 2008


Alyssa was playing tackle with Braden and Eric's brothers during the super bowl. Some how she hit her chin on the corner of our ottoman (which is padded) and ended up with four stitches in her chin! All of Eric's family was at our house for dinner, he took Alyssa to urgent care, when she was done she called home and said, "hi mom, I got 4 titches, can I talk to grandma and grandpa?" I was feelin' the love! The nurses at urgent care spoiled her rotten with all these beautiful stickers, she thought her little trip to get stitches was awesome!

2 comments:

Becky said...

So Rob needs his eyes fixed because he thinks that your kids look just like you. I think they look like your hub. I loved her scratchy chin.

Sonda Bryce said...

I still find it interesting that you were the one that stayed home with the in-laws... so funny! Love the sticker right in the middle of the forehead!