Monday, March 31, 2008


Our 10th wedding anniversary was March 6th, it was very romantic...Eric had round table, I had a Presidency meeting and then a PTO meeting. Actually, the PTO meeting was at Big Daddy's so I brought home some onion rings and fried zucchini and we sat on the couch that night watching t.v. and eating fried food....it was awesome! It's nice that we don't feel like we have to stress about fancy gifts or dinner, after 10 years our favorite thing to do is just chill! Anyway, Eric did give me a zoo pass which I thought was way cool, so on St. Patricks day we took the kids to the zoo. It was the first time we have gone as a family and we had a blast! Above is the cool sting ray exhibit they have, the shadow by our hands in one of the sting rays.

2 comments:

Becky said...

So the zoo pass was the wrapped present on the table . . . right :)

Suzanne said...

That is so funny! I have definatley had anniversaries like that! The zoo looked like fun!