Tuesday, March 4, 2008







For her 9th birthday I took Cambree and some of her friends to get their nails painted in a salon. Needless to say, they all thought they were pretty hot stuff! I usually paint my girls nails and put flower stickers on their nails from wal-mart. When Cambree was showing me her nails after she was done, she said, "look mom, I got flowers with real paint, they're not even stickers!" Cambree had a blast that night with Megan, Savannah, and Rachel. Savannah gave her a little nail kit for her birthday which she hides under her comforter so Hailey and Alyssa won't find it. The other night when I thought everyone was asleep I found Cambree in her closet with the light on filing her nails! What a grown up girl she is!








4 comments:

Sonda Bryce said...

Savannah had such a blast at this party. Thanks for having her over. She looks like such a sassy pants in the pic.

McCabe Family said...

Too cute...what a great idea for a party. I love your blog it is always entertaining to see the day to day lives of friends. I caught Porter doing his nails while Pat had scouts at our house playing guitar hero. Needless to say there were no flowers but there was a lovely painting on my bathroom floor.

Anonymous said...

So much fun! Brooke you do a great job with your kids! Thanks for sharing all the cute stuff with us :)

Laura said...

I wish I was invited! Pedi's are the best. Good choice Cambree!